Okondjatu family left homeless after blaze
Contributed by NAMPA.
OTJIWARONGO, 12 OCT (NAMPA) - A family at the Okondjatu settlement in the Otjozondjupa Region was left homeless on Wednesday when their shack was destroyed by a fire.
The 50-year-old home owner, Erica Kazao on Thursday was still in shock and disbelief over their loss.
Kazao told Nampa in a telephonic interview Thursday they lost national identity documents, birth certificates, clothes, blankets, beds, utensils, food, and the school uniforms and books of seven children.
The children under ...